Adolescent Health Services at Shawnee Health Care - Carbondale
On September 9, 2013 the Adolescent Health Center combined their services with Shawnee Health Care in Carbondale. The adolescent services are designed specifically for children, teenagers, and young adults, ages birth through 25 and will be rendered at Shawnee Health Care - Carbondale.
Same faces and services, just a new location. See below for contact information.
Adolescent Health Services
400 South Lewis Lane
Carbondale, Il 62901
Call 618-529-2621 to schedule an appointment or click on Registration for more information.
|Medical Center Hours
- Family Medicine - Birth to age 25
- Preventative Health Services (Well-Child Checks, School, Sports and Work Exams)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Pregnancy testing/Family Planning/Birth Control
- Prenatal Care and Devlivery
- Laboratory Services on Site
- Nutrition Counseling
- Behavioral Health
Adolescent Social Services
- Health Education/Case Management Support services for clinic patients addressing a variety of health care needs including pregnancy and parenting education, family planning, risk reduction and assistance with referrals.
- Counseling Service for youth, adolescents and their parents regarding a wide range of issues of importance to teens: relationships, anxiety, depression, anger management, eating disorders, sexuality and self esteem.
- Healthy Families Program Funding provided by Illinois Department of Human Services provides a home visiting parent education and support program for first time parents. The program services Jackson, Perry, Franklin and Williamson Counties.
Shawnee Health Service receives funding from the United Way to support Case Management services for our teens and young adult patients at our Shawnee Health Care - Lewis Lane location where Adolescent Health Services are located.
Medicaid, All Kids and most forms of commercial insurance accepted. Claims are submitted for you.
Insurance deductibles and co-pays are the patient's responsibility. Payments are expected at the time of check-in. Appointments may be rescheduled if you are unable to make you payment at the time of check-in. Cash, personal check, debit cards or major credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
Financial Assistance is available to help patients pay for service. An application must be completed and requires proof of household income.
Please click on the Shawnee Financial Assistance Program for more information.
Our fees are established to cover the basic costs of operation, therefore, payment is always expected at the time of check-in. Appointments may be rescheduled if you are unable to make your payment at the time of check-in.
Payments are considered past due if all or partial payment is not made within 30 days from date of the billing statement. A minimum monthly payment of $25 or one-twelfth of the balance, whichever is the greater amount, should be the minimum payment on open balances. Payments that are delinquent more than 30 days from the initial statement maybe turned over to a collection agency. Payment plans are available on large balances for those patients needing to spread payments over a longer period of time.
For questions about your bill call 1-888-776-7902.